Friday 29 July 2011

my happiness..

Yesterday, I had discussed with my lovely friend about our engagement day.....we think it should be next year before my practical..it will be on February 2011 .. and the wedding day will be after 6 or 7 month after our engagement day...i hope the implementation will be complete and not too much problem.. my preparation is just to search the proper costume and some present to give to my fiancee..we should also find a photographer to snap our picture in that day..i also pray so that my parents most gracious to give me happiness in my life..i just want happy with someone that i very loved..i hope my MUET examination will be pass and i hope i will get band 3 and above..insya ALLAH..so, i want gift from my parents is my engagement with him... may Allah bless us everyday..i hope you all can pray for our happiness for the future.. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment