Saturday 30 July 2011

new title..

i wake up early this morning..it is because i have an English class today..but , just some students come to the class..everyone have their commitment..so may be they can't attend to the class..but, everything is okey..today, we have to make an essay which is about " what you did before come to the class"? we had learn about the topic "simple present tense"..i'm very happy because it tell about grammar..i'm not too expert in this major, so i want to improve my grammar in english so that i can communicate with other people in a proper way and very well..so. i got something new about grammar and also have a formula how to memorize all of the subject today.. by the way, i hope i can do more practice to make a correction from my mistake either in writing or communication..i've to go now..after this, i will try do my best in my writing..may Allah bless me always and forever... ameenn..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment