Wednesday 17 August 2011

PSA ( Public Service Announcement)

today, i will learn myself how to write PSA script for television..actually, this is a one way that teach me how to write a good script ..since i was studying at Usim, i had learn many things, especially in a media subject.. i had learn how to write story script and how to be a radio DJ, besides learn about editing process. i'm very happy because it give me many information about media that i not know before.. i also want to try how to write tv script..even i not learn this things at university, but i try to find and search at internet how to write a PSA script. this is a competition that from tv1 channel...so, i want to participate in order to get something new from my writing script..i hope i can be a successful person in a writing course..may Allah bless me always....insyaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment