Saturday 20 August 2011

shopping..

today is sunday...my family and i want hang out together to shopping for Hari Raya Festive that will be coming soon.. we think, today we want go to ECM Shopping Complex because my mother want to find a new carpet...but, my sister want to buy her clothes..it is because she not buy anything for Hari Raya preparation..for me, it just enough only 4 clothes..but, i think i want ti replenish one of the blouse for casual style..i hope i will happy with Hari Raya this year..but i still need to think about my MUET examination...i also hope that ALLAH will help me to get band 4 in MUET and at least about 3.75 for my PNGK..may ALLAH bless me always and always..i trust that i can do my best in examination .. what i need is, just reading for english book...especially grammar..

No comments:

Post a Comment