Monday 22 August 2011

usim student's

i am one of the student's of usim...now, i live at hostel...but, for the next semester, i must live at jati...but, i don't like.. i hope my application to stay at acacia will be acceptable..i hear from my friends that fee for the hostel will be expensive... i don't know why...and now i try to find one house to rent..today, i get one house .. but. my friend's try to contact with that owner, but he can't give the answer now...because he's busy with meeting..i hoe we can rent that house before next semester... actually  i want to focus for my study, so i try to live at home...may be it's better rather than hostel...i also hope that Allah can help me in eveything i do...i very hope i can get band 4 and above in MUET examination...insyaallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment